9.06.2009

Second Child - A Whole New Ball Game

My good friend Alyssa showed me this.

4 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Ashleigh said...

oh my goodness, that was hilarious! Poor firstborns just don't know what the heck hit 'em. Mae will be fine though...I'm sure she will....she'll be fine. Actually, I think firstborn girls see it more as an opportunity to be the mommy and "take care" of the baby. I'm more scared for how Ryleigh will react when we have our 3rd than I was for Jayden. Ryleigh doesn't like me to even LOOK at another child, let alone care/snuggle/nurse/love/gush over another one. Yikes.

Dana Scarbrough said...

LOLOLOLOLOL! We were CRACKING up watching this!!! So funny. I agree with above, being nurturing will help Mae out. Just get her involved! I've also heard special "Mommy dates" can help her feel like she hasn't lost you completely. =)

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

That is hilarious! Having three already, it makes me wonder what things I say that can be interpreted like this. It is amazing that siblings end up loving each other as much as they do!

Mal said...

BAHA. Let's add Michael to our family. :)