For those of you who are not familiar with what Divine Comedy is, click on the link. Mallory auditioned tonight for it and rocked it. This is just the very end of her audition, and sorry the video is horrible. It was taken on my horrible digital camera. No one else even came close to her act. She really did steal the audience! Check it out...
6 days ago
4 Pieces of Awesomeness:
I thought Mal was going to wear a fat suit??
Kidding. :) Great job Mal! You are a shoe-in I am sure!
HA! Bite me, Kimball. :)
Thanks, guys-- I'll keep everyone posted as far as callbacks go this weekend. And thanks for posting (and being there, of course), Hai!
Awe, I wish I could have been there. Mal will obviously get in, but now they will need to find someone who is good with a camera. Their videos will be lacking now that Mal won't be doing them. I wish I could have seen the really crappy auditions where you laugh just out of being so uncomfortable. Oh, those are the best!
Post a Comment