9.27.2009

I Love.......

I love my little family.

I love how sweet my husband is; he is especially sweet to me when he is sleepy. Making sure I am comfortable, asking if I need a drink, telling me to wake him up if I need anything, he will even offer me his favorite pillow. He does this when I'm not pregnant too. It is the cutest thing.
I love when just a smile from Mae or a sweet little kiss can make my whole day. I didn't realize how touched I could be by something so small and simple.
I love Sundays. The one day we get to spend our day all together. No School, No work, No errands, etc.
I love learning with Drew the things we want to teach and instill in our children.
I love how Mae says " MaMa".
I love that I have been blessed with a miraculous body that allows me to grow and conceive children through my Heavenly Fathers plan.
I love that soon we will have another member in our growing little family.
I love the gospel.
I love being LDS.
I love faith.
I love Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.
These are the things I especially love today.

1 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Dana Scarbrough said...

aww! Such a sweet post Hailey. Caleb's kisses always melt me, they are so sweet and pure and gentle. I wish our Sundays sounded like yours!