9.21.2009

MALS 20!!!!

We had fun celebrating Mal's big 20th birthday on Sunday with homemade pizza and a yummy funfetti cake WITH funfetti frosting, all of which the birthday girl requested.
Abby, Whitney and Celeste (Mal and Abby's roommate) came over to join in on the festivities. I can't believe she is 20 now. No longer a teenager. Next year at this time she may already have her mission call (if she desires to do that still).
We LOVE LOVE LOVE having Mal down here with us and try to see her whenever possible. We are anxious for Divine Comedy to start up. I couldn't help but throw in a picture from her try-outs. Hope you had a rockin' good birthday Mal, we love you!



5 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Ashleigh said...

Isn't it so weird? I still remember her and Whitney as their awkward little selves, trying to sing duets at the annual Christmas parties. Now they're all grown up! By the way, nice cake! I probably would have just thrown something together last minute, but tha's because I'm a horrible person ;-) Looks delish!

jamieleighcall said...

Happy Birthday, Mal! I remember the time you fell asleep on me and drooled over my leg and you were so embarrassed. Look how you have grown. Hai, great job on the cake. I agree with Ash. I would have just thrown something together real quick... or there is always the Walmart Bakery. ;)

Alyssa said...

Wow, that cake is amazing! And I can't wait to go and watch Divine Comedy again! We always have so much fun there!

Zach said...

Holy Frositng... I wish that cake was in my mouth right now. I just gave myself 4 units of insulin to counter act the blood sugar spike I got just looking at it.... mmmm frosting.

Mal said...

Haha. Nothin' like the Calls to dredge up my awkward past. Love you guys! :)