Below is a new music video by Lindsey Pool (Zach's band). Ksenia has posted it on her blog but I wanted to post it here as well to make sure anyone that doesn't look at Ksenia's but looks at our blog can see it as well.
The first time I saw/heard Zach play was in Seminary. Brother Mauer (our seminary teacher in high school) asked him to come in and play some different songs that he had written. It was by far one of the best days in seminary that I can remember. I thought he was awesome. He wrote a song about serving a mission (Should I Serve - i believe) and after having Hailey get me cd copies of everything he had ever recorded, I listened to it many times while I prepared for my mission. I made sure to attend to every event/show he performed at after that day while in high school (was also trying to be where Hailey was). I can remember when Postal (Zach's band name back in the day) had a cd release party in the courtyard at Glencoe. I got one of their cd's and rushed home and ripped it onto my computer right away.
Anyways, I think this video is awesome! Just wanted everyone to have a chance to see it.
6 days ago
2 Pieces of Awesomeness:
LOVE IT! I had no idea he was in a band and they are great! thanks for sharing!
Very cool video!
Post a Comment