9.09.2009

New Do's




We could be biased, but do we not have the CUTEST most ADORABLE little girl?! Although we've been super busy getting things unpacked and settling into routine again, I could not help myself in doing this little girls hair. Can you believe with all the moving and squirming she does that she actually lets me do it? I know, you could say I am amazing for being able to do such a thing. haha Mae is very patient with me.....sometimes.

6 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Sam and Kat said...

OMG she is ADORABLE!! i cant believe how cute she is! great job on the hair! hope yall are doing well!

bladenfamily said...

She is so cute and she has fabulous hair!

Alyssa said...

So cute I love it!!

coycoy said...

Goodness, Mae is So So So Cute! Love it!

Darren and Traci said...

she is seriously gorgeous! Girls hair is so much fun to do until you have 3, then it's just too time consuming to even think about. I hate baths now just for the shampoo/conditioning/blowdrying. Good thing you're having a boy next so you can still keep on enjoying that lovely hair of hers

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful! awww.