my relationship with this place for sure falls under the category of "love/hate"
i took my first Accounting Junior Core test today, my butt has been kicked
my experience: forgot my glasses. by the end of the test I had my head in such a weird position trying to read and calculate the small text on the paper (i see very very poorly out of one eye). time limit on my test, was calculating until the very sec I ran down to turn in my test before the time limit was up. (didn't get to finish)

you just want to see a "terrific job" next to your score so bad
"terrific job" is far from what it said today. life goes on? right?
the love part of the relationship is when you totally nail a test that was really hard. opposition in all things i guess
any good testing center stories anyone? (make me feel better about mine?)
- Drew


3 Pieces of Awesomeness:
My first test I ever took at BYU I got a 46%. Back in the olden days when I went there you got a print out of your score as you left the buiding. That was the worst...I always hated that the testing center worker knew my score before I did. I always felt like they were judging me like, "Come on...Child Development?" Anyway, I hung that piece of paper up on my fridge in my apartment in Gates Hall and things improved from there...It was a good humbling experience. Hang in there! You're gonna be rockin' those in no time!
Sorry man! One time they decided to split the testing center into two rooms-one with plants, one without. The fresh oxygen seriously helped me rock that test!Also, on my stats final a few years ago, I was tortured with the School of rock math song..."3-4 is?
(Summer)-1 That's right!And 6times a billion is?(Red head kid) 6 billion? Nailed it!And 54 is 45 more than what is the answer Marta?(Marta)9 No it's 8(Marta)No it's 9
Yes I was testing you its 9!And that's a magic number!"
Rock on Drew!
Thanks Melissa! I had my second one today and it went a lot better.
That was one crazy post Dana, for sure a piece of awesomeness. I made Hailey let me put that instead of the comments....
Post a Comment