I'm surprised you got any pics without Jayden in them! I'm so sorry about how crazy she was. She's normally not like that, just on special occassions. I'm thinking about getting her tested for ADHD! My goodness, she was psycho! Anyway, thanks for inviting us, Mae is so adorable. The cake was so awesome and really really really tasty. Seriously, I LOVED it! You're one talented lady, Hai.
Mae is ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness- pick a date we can come visit you this semester and we'll come!!! We wanna see Mae and you guys- and eventually the new addition! What a sweet girl!
Oh my gosh, Mae is so Darling! I can't wait to see her, I haven't since Christmas, and now she is a toddler! I've missed a lot! I hope you're doing good Hailey! I'm sure you're getting anxious! Miss you guys!
5 Pieces of Awesomeness:
I'm surprised you got any pics without Jayden in them! I'm so sorry about how crazy she was. She's normally not like that, just on special occassions. I'm thinking about getting her tested for ADHD! My goodness, she was psycho! Anyway, thanks for inviting us, Mae is so adorable. The cake was so awesome and really really really tasty. Seriously, I LOVED it! You're one talented lady, Hai.
She looks so old since the last time that I saw her, holy cow!
Mae is ADORABLE!!! Oh my goodness- pick a date we can come visit you this semester and we'll come!!! We wanna see Mae and you guys- and eventually the new addition! What a sweet girl!
I can't believe how much of a little girl she is. She is adorable! Happy 1st Birthday Mae! And the cake is darling as well. So talented...
Oh my gosh, Mae is so Darling! I can't wait to see her, I haven't since Christmas, and now she is a toddler! I've missed a lot! I hope you're doing good Hailey! I'm sure you're getting anxious! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment