

I ache for my brother Beau. I miss him and am looking forward to catching up with him (and the rest of you siblings and in-laws) soon. He has been through a lot this last year. Its bittersweet looking at these pictures. He is not the same, but there is a new Beau to love just as much as the old. I can't wait to hear his stories (where he is and what he is doing haha). I can't wait to go on walks with him. I can't wait to hear him giggle and crack jokes. I can't wait to be with him. I miss our late nights in high school or our long talks on the phone in college. I miss having him over to Drew and I's place to sleep over and watch movies. I miss him giving me every ounce of music he owns (and it was always A LOT). I miss his smile. I even miss his bad moods. ;) It's been too long since I've gotten to talk with him. And he was in the hospital during that time.
2 days ago
6 Pieces of Awesomeness:
I'm sorry Hailey. =( Keep hope alive though. =)
Beau is an amazing man who my husband and I admire. Beau many years ago baptized my husband and was one of those great examples he looked up to as a friend. God does have a plan, thought not always easy, it has its purpose and place. My heart ached too when I had heard of beau's medical news. Keith visited him the hospital and since then he is remembered much in our family and personal prayers. You guys are an amazing family and the strength and courage you have had thus far I am sure has blessed beau beyond measure in this life.
I am aching for you guys too. I wish I could be there for your Mom. Beau is in my thoughts and prayers on a daily basis. But I do believe that the Lord is VERY mindful of him. There will be a day we will see the wisdom in all things. I love you guys.
We pray for Beau every night as our hearts ache for him as well! Hope you guys are doing alright. We pray for your whole family as well. Love ya!
Oh Hailey! I am so sorry. I admire your perspective and will keep you all in our prayers. Let us know if we can help in any way.
Thank you for your testimony. Your family's example through this trial has strengthened me. I hope you don't mind if I share a few of the thoughts from your post in my talk on faith. Your family and Beau just came to mind when I was writing it, as you are supreme examples of trusting in God. We'll be praying for you.
Post a Comment