Drew and I really love the Mormon messages that are posted on YouTube. I know we have a link to them on our sidebar but we are especially loving this one right now so I thought I would post it. It hits home for us as I'm sure it does for everyone else. We can all relate. Enjoy!
2 days ago
4 Pieces of Awesomeness:
That is very hopeful.. I love it!
This just made me cry! I'll have to send the link to Jamie. Thanks for posting it.
So funny cause on my blogger update bar you had this post, and RIGHT above you was a notice that another friend had posted it too! A great reminder!
Oh, man, I was going to comment on your other post but you deleted it! I know I have thought several of those things. I have completely modified my diet and I do 1 1/2 hours of vigorous exercise every single day but I CANNOT lose the weight from my pregnancy. It is very depressing. Hope things get better for you!
Post a Comment