6.13.2010

some more kid photos/video





5 Pieces of Awesomeness:

blaine and michelle said...

They are so cute!! And they look so much alike when they're right next to each other like that! Thanks SOOO much for the AWESOME cake. It is SOOOO good. I'm saving a piece for you and Drew. You're awesome.

alyssa said...

I love how he squints his eyes because he doesn't like it. Your kids are so cute!

Lynda said...

That is priceless. Thank you for sharing. I love it how he smiles when you said he is done with that.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I can't believe you can get him to keep taking it. I am so jealous. I love the facial effects though. It is hard not to laugh as a parent and not to sympathize. Who would want to eat some of that stuff? Cute cute cute!

Puckered Pout said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe how big Jonah has gotten since we last saw you guys... when I showed Russ he said, "Oh my gosh-- that's a little Drew!" ha ha! So true! And he's almost as big as Mae!

They look like so much fun and look like they're having a lot of fun together. We sure miss you guys! Hurry home so we can all play!