A little play time before bed. Mae is really into saying "ewwww", just started that today. She thinks it is so funny. Jonah is on the verge of crawling but can't figure out how to move those arms. I keep trying to get a video of him using his voice but can't catch him yelling. They sure are busy bodies keeping us on our toes. Love them to pieces and can't get enough of their squishy cheeks.
2 days ago
3 Pieces of Awesomeness:
Oh.my.heck. cute! They are both so big...has it been 2 Biggest Loser seasons since we've seen them? :) Gotta catch up one of these days.
your kids are pretty much the cutest kids on earth. (other than mine, of course). they are getting so big!
So so cute. I love Mae's "eww.." and I can't believe Jonah is almost crawling. Emma hasn't been crawling that long- he is going to pass her right up. I love their jammies! I have been looking for the short sleeve, long pants ones forever now. Where did you get them?
Post a Comment