7.26.2010

Pearly Whites


Our poor little Joners is teething. He is miserable which means we are miserable. We are pumping him full of teething tablets and Motrin. He's just not loving those pearly whites invading his gums.

I love watching my kids grow. It amazes me the milestones and phases they go through in just one year. But sometimes I can't help but feel like it needs to slow down. Jonah getting his teeth and now crawling like a champ as well as pulling himself up to standing position on anything that he possibly can, has me thinking he will be walking before we know it!!!!! What happened to my halloween baby?! I swear it still feels like he was just born. "Time sure does fly" as you all know just as well as I do. There is a small part of me that is excited for Jonah to start walking. As busy as it will be, I can slow down on the weight lifting for a bit. haha I always say little Joners but he's pretty big. I get asked almost every time I'm at the grocery store or in our apartment parking lot how old my twins are. I would put stats up of the kids if I had recent ones but I don't. I will do it first thing when we are back in Utah. They already have dr. appointments scheduled. Wow, we will be back in Utah next month!? Again, can't believe how fast the summer is going. Seriously, anyone feeling like we just skipped from October to now in like a day?

5 Pieces of Awesomeness:

alyssa said...

Um, you need to come back and visit me before we leave in two weeks!

Dana Scarbrough said...

AHHHHH! I definately feel that way!! Considering we've barely even seen "little Jonah"!!! That is so funny, they are close in age, but sheesh, with Jonah's size, and their cute close looks I can see how people think they're twins!

Lynda said...

Yes, I agree with the time passing way too fast. I think I have to be reminded all the time to enjoy these days to the fullest.

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I love hearing your stories and reading your blogs, because it sends me back to not so long ago when EXACTLY the same things were going on in our household. Actually, they still are- just a little slower with the gap in ages. I am with you- too much happens in the first year!

Marissa and Blaine said...

Poor little guy. Teething is the worst. I think he looks JUST like Zach by the way!