water broke at 7:50
100+mph up i-15
arrived at hospital 8:45
jonah born at 9:00
9 pounds 1 ounce - 21 inches
hai and baby are doing great
hai went natural! i'm so proud of her
jonah's face is quite bruised
bad laptop pics, but hope you get the idea
we are in love all ready with the new addition

special thanks to Ali and Mark who watched mae all day today! what a blessing to have them close
we want all to know, that we love visitors, and would love to share this special time with anyone who would like to come visit. just let us know you are coming...

13 Pieces of Awesomeness:
He is adorable, and so much hair! We expect nothing less from those Scarbrough offspring of yours. That's amazing he came in nearly an hour! Hai, you're superwoman and I can't wait to hear the full birth story.
WOW, that's crazy that you came so quick, especially with him being such a big boy. Probably a bit scary delivering 15 minutes after getting there, huh? Oh, and on Halloween! You'll have fun with those birthday parties. He's beautiful, and I'm so jealous of all that hair. He'll be just like Mae with cute do's all the time. I'm glad you're doing well and I can't wait to see you guys.
What a cutie! Love all that hair. Congrats, again. Thanks for letting us have Mae for the day. She was an angel.
CONGRATS! he is beautiful. We're glad mom and baby are doing great... can't wait to meet him!
I love him already!! Seriously, tell us when you guys get home because we want to come and visit!
So so so cute! We would love to see you for Thanksgiving!! Way to go natural. It is way better if you ask me!
Jonah is so CUTE! He looks like drew with Hailey's nose!
He is so stinkin' cute! I'm so glad Russ and I were able to come visit you yesterday! I loved holding him, and even though he's supposedly a little over 9 pounds, he's still so tiny! You would never guess he's that big! Good job, Hailey, for taking on that feat, even though you didn't really have a choice! ;) Glad you guys are our neighbors and hopefully will be for a LONG time! Love you guys!!
Um, we're coming- thanksgiving week! Plan on it! What a cute babe. How does Mae feel about all this baby hub-bub?
Another baby with a full head of hair. How do you do it? Anyway, congratulations. We are so thrilled for you that it all went so well.
Really, how do you grow them with so much hair? He is adorable! I am jealous that it all went so quickly too. I could handle having it over in less than 2 hours! Congratulations to you both. Enjoy yourselves and welcome to the world of two!
Congratulations! What a cutie and I bet Mae is going to be a great big sister!
How wonderful! He's gorgeous! Of course that's all I expected from you guys!
Post a Comment