10.27.2009

snow is coming...

The news went ON and ON about all the snow that was going to fall today. So, we got Mae ready for it, and then it didn't accumulate. Mae really enjoyed wearing gloves. Isn't it great how excited babies get when they do something for the first time? Like wearing a pair of gloves for the first time. Makes us think we need to make sure we are finding all the joy there is to be had in this world, even when it comes to putting on gloves for the first winter storm.

4 Pieces of Awesomeness:

alyssa said...

that is incredibly adorable!

Dana Scarbrough said...

that is crazy that you got her in finger mittens (rather than thumbies)the first year! I tried those with Caleb this year, but he actually prefers the thumb and finger ones. Anyways, Mae is adorable, and definately pink is one of her top colors hehe.

coycoy said...

I swear...Mae dresses better than I do! So So So Cute! She has the prettiest blue eyes!

Sam and Kat said...

she is so cute! i love her little pose. adorable!