10.04.2009

I Love.......


I love the rain. I really am a true Oregonian because whenever it rains here it makes me smile. It smells so good. I get excited just thinking about when I can take Mae out to run around in the rain (once she's got the walking/running thing down). Rain always makes me think of fond memories from home.
I love family. We had a great time with Phillip, Dana and Caleb this weekend. Thanks again you guys for visiting!
I love the change of the seasons. I really enjoy summer (even when I'm pregnant during it and hotter than hot) but the cool air, the harvest decor, and the beginning preparations for the upcoming holidays are all so exciting to me.
I love ramekins. I really do.....I get giddy when I get to make mini desserts in those little round dishes. Tonight I made peach crisp with fresh whipped cream. So cozy for a blustery, rainy day. We loved it. And it was so cute in the ramekins.
I love Mae in her little footy jammies. She is the cutest little thing walking around in them.
I love General Conference. One talk I especially loved (and got to pay attention to inbetween playing with the kids) was Elder Eyrings talk.
I love Drews kisses. I just adore getting to kiss him everyday.
I love the way people react to a bad smell. There is not a lot that can get me to laugh more than someone reacting to a stench in the air. Just thinking about it right now makes me giggle a little. I know its weird, probably more immature than weird, but I can't help it. Its that "oh man, what is that?!?" and people waving their hand frantically in front of their nose to try and get the smell away, its just HILARIOUS to me for some reason I really can't explain.
I love Maes hair.

(proof that Maes hair is not always all done up)

( even with bed head, we just love her hair and are amazed by how much she has)

("no more text messages mom?")(Super cute in the jammies)



Note: The picture of Jonah??? to the side is a morphed picture of Drew and I together. We did it on a random website, just curious to see what would come of it. Honestly, it creeps me out a little. haha

2 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Everything you said is so cute! I love rain, Mae, ramekins, and fall too! I really think that that picture of Jonah in a strange way is a good combo of you and Drew, and will look like the real babe. However, I do think Jonah will be cuter hehe. We loved visiting!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

What a fun post of all the things you love. Well, at least some of them. Thanks for the laughs. I have never thought about the whole "smell reaction" thing, but I must be immature too because I laughed out loud for almost a minute just reading/thinking about it. And, love the morphed picture. So GQ. And, as always, Mae is adoreable. Post well done! :)