I am working on my homemaking skills. We're liking these little mummies. I found the idea from Better Homes and Gardens.
Enough said (pic taken tonight). Wow! So the other day, a teenage girl asked me if I was having twins. Looking at a picture of myself, maybe I can see why she asked me that now. haha We are ANXIOUSLY waiting for our little Jonah to arrive. The last picture I have taken of me during this pregnancy was when I was 19 weeks. Now I'm 38+ weeks, what a difference 20 weeks makes. Melissa, this picture is for you because I love you.
We are just in love with this little girl. We are so excited to see her as a big sister. She is walking like a champ now and LOVES roaming around doing whatever mom and dad are doing. She continues to entertain us and make us smile everyday. I love getting her dressed up in cute outfits (thanks grandma scarbrough) for the fall.
7 Pieces of Awesomeness:
Whatever! You are not big enough for someone to ask if you're having twins. In fact, I just pulled up my old pictures and I was the same size as you are now when I was 34 weeks! Seriously, I have proof. ALSO, your butt and legs are tiny which means you're carrying all your weight in the belly. Ugh, you're one of THOSE people ;-) I just swell in all places imaginable. You're cute, Hai. I can't wait to see pictures of Jonah when he finally arrives(I LOVE that name by the way).
Oh my gosh...look at the beautiful little girl and her long hair! She is so adorable. I'm excited to see pics of her little brother soon. :)
Awww Hailey I can't wait for you to have this baby! You're gonna do great and little Mae is gonna be excited as soon as she figures out what's goin on!!! =0
Holy Belly! I love it! Thanks for the pic, Hai! I love you, too!
I agree with Ash. You are not huge, (even though I'm sure you probably feel like you are.) If you want to make yourself feel better, I could get a picture of Emma's preschool teacher who is pregnant with twin boys, due in December. The poor thing seems to double in size every week. You look great! I know how it is that last month though. By 36 weeks I'm ready to pull the baby out myself. ;) Keep going. You're almost there. And Mae is so stinkin' cute. I just want to squeeze her little cheeks and give her lots of hugs and kisses.
Mae is so adorable! Love her little face and hair and her cute outfits. We miss her :(
You definitely do not look huge, just regular pregnant. Christian Clements told me I must be due any time when I was only 29 weeks or something. People who don't know what they are talking about always say silly things. You look great.
Good luck, cannot wait to meet little Jonah at Christmas time.
Oh, and those little mummies are super cute, I will have to borrow that idea :)
Your mummies are sooo cute! I love Mae's outfit and she is just so darling! I hope that you are getting some sleep, even though I know it must not be comfortable! I hope the little guy comes soon!
Post a Comment