Hailey's best friend Alyssa is starting up a little photography business and took some pics of Jonah while she was over at our place with her husband (Jordan).
We met Jordan and Alyssa while living in our first place in Provo a couple years ago and have loved that we have stayed close with them. We love these guys and love the pictures! Check out her photo blog here
There are also some random ones of Mae in there.
THANKS ALYSSA! have fun in arizona...










4 Pieces of Awesomeness:
These pictures are amazing and SO adorable! Our favorites are the ones with the vest- um, all of them I think and the snuggly blanket ones. I love those- he looks so cuddly! Can I cuddle with him this week? Awww, what a cutie- and a great friend to take amazing pics- she has a cool blog too.
He is so, so cute! You guys sure have got the hair gene going on. Lucky!
I love them! She did such a good job and he is just so adorable! How do you make them with such fun hair? Life has got to be pretty good for you all. Such a cute family. Oh, and I love the hormonal posts below. Keep them coming. It is such a good idea to post those gratitude posts. And what a better time?
love these pictures! You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment