
You may think this is a close-up pic of a roll of
sausage, but
oh you are mistaken. This is a
10 pound "fine ground extra lean beef tube"(say that again out loud, you will laugh) (exact words on the label) purchased from Costco. Half of me decided to get this because it made me laugh when I first saw it and the other half thought, thats a lot of meat for a good price that I can put in my freezer. I debated whether to buy it or not because the look of it actually kind of
grossed me out. But then I thought, it made me laugh, I need a lot of meat, it is a good price, drew will think its funny, I can stock up my freezer, and I can blog about it. Decision made, 10 pound
meat tube purchased, freezer stocked. Life is
good.
5 Pieces of Awesomeness:
That is awesome!! Man, I should go to Costco next time I want ground beef. And I totally thought that was a sausage!
Oh Hailey, I just threw up in my mouth. You basically just bought a tube of flesh....a really, really big tube. ;-)
P.S. Did you get the invite to the private Whittle My Middle blog? Some people are having problems with the invite going through, so let me know.
OH man that's funny, I love getting the huge pork loins at Sam's Club. I feel like I'm the champion of meat and want to hold it over my head proudly. hehe.
Congrats Hai on a darling healthy little boy! Happy Anniversary! I am so grateful that your life has been so blessed-you deserve it-you are an incredible woman-love ya tons!
Monique
Post a Comment