10.22.2008

We are Family.....

We had all of Drews family here a few weekends ago. It was fun having everyone all together. We went to the BYU game against New Mexico......it was cold but we won so it was worth it! Below is all of us sporting our BYU pride.
Courtney took some spur-of-the-moment family pictures for us and we LOVE them! We just adore our little family. Mae keeps us smiling non-stop. She's even smiling with us now, its so fun trying to work smiles out of her. We cannot believe how big she has gotten. She is growing like a champ! And THANKS TO KSENIA and ZACH for the cute dress Mae is wearing!






12 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Marissa and Blaine said...

What cute pictures! I love your hair curly! Mae is so beautiful! I love her hair and I love her green sweater!

Anonymous said...

you guys look fantastic together! she's a perfect fit for your family! i miss you hales! love the hair too!

Alyssa said...

So cute! I didn't know that you guys took pictures. You guys are such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I love how much hair she has and it looks like bright blue eyes in the pictures!!! You look so good!! A beautiful family!!

Eileen Curran said...

Mae is adorable... she has blue eyes!

Traci said...

That's fun that all Drew's family was around to hang out with. I love the pictures of your little family. I can't believe Mae has long enough hair that she can already have barrettes in her hair haha that's awesome!

Joel said...

I loved taking the pictures...let's do it again at Christmas...ahh Christmas

Crystal Noel Perry said...

Where was I when you posted this? I just saw it today! So cute. :) I can't wait to meet Mae. She's so beautiful!

Colleen said...

I keep coming back to look at these pictures over and over again. I want to hold Mae so badly! Her beautiful blue eyes are stunning!!

Dana Scarbrough said...

We love the pic of drew and Mae!

Ashleigh said...

I just barely saw that your blog was updated, even though you posted this last week. Ummm, CUTE! all of you are adorable (yes Drew, even you, but mainly the girls). Seriously, I just love Mae. I have never met her, but she is one of the most beautiful babies I've ever seen. Love her!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Great pictures. I can't believe how much bigger she is!