10.05.2008

FYI

Drew and I have decided we would like to make our blog private. We are sorry for the inconvenience but feel with the new little one we would like more privacy on the world wide web. PLEASE e-mail me your name and e-mail address or blog address so we can add you to our list of invites. haileyscarbrough@gmail.com We love keeping in touch with you all through our blog and yours. We don't want to lose anyone! We will be going private October 12th. Hope to hear from you so we can keep you on the list and keep in touch. Thanks everyone!

11 Pieces of Awesomeness:

jamieleighcall said...

jamieschip@gmail.com

Thanks guys. Mae is adorable. Can't wait to see more pics. What's she going to be for Halloween? :)

bladenfamily said...

Add me please!
stephaniebladen@gmail.com

Ashleigh said...

add me, too! ashthornock@gmail.com

jlcumber said...

May I still stalk you???
Jenn (McCumber) Komp

jlcumber@aol.com

kate said...

hello hailey! it is kate from culinary... how are you?! It has been SO LONG since I've seen you.

Holy cow you have a baby!! Congrats! She is so adorable! i love all that hair...

And I'd love to be invited to your blog. My email address is kateball21@gmail.com

I hope all is well with you!
- kate ball.

Courtney B said...

i'd love to be invited:

courtknee@pacificu.edu

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

We'd love to keep up with what you are doing:
ablrichardson@gmail.com

Joel said...

I better be added!!! Joelcourtney@blogspot.com and coycoy87284@yahoo.com

Darren and Traci said...

I didn't know you had updated in a while. Can I just say those little cakes for Mal's birthday look so good I wish I could reach through the screen and eat them! haha Also your little baby Mae is so cute! I have a ton of pictures of both girls sleeping a ton in the beginning, they don't do much else but they look so cute doing that. Glad I checked this before you went to private, my email is Tracijohnson@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hey please add me too!
peterandmichaelrobin.blogspot.com
e-mail is michaelrobinowens@gmail.com

your baby is too cute for words!

{jane} said...

jane@prolook.com
rhodesingeneral.blogspot.com

LOVE Mae dancing...