6.16.2008

Namaste!

Every Monday evening I have been attending a free prenatal yoga class at a local womens health center here in Vegas. It is wonderful! I have to admit its taken me a few classes to take it seriously and really get into it because of the different lingo and moves, etc. But it has helped me to loosen up and its so relaxing. I think I am hooked on the Yoga craze that everyone else has been for years. I wish the class was offered more than once a week!

3 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Alyssa said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I have always wanted to try something like that. Maybe one day I will!

{jane} said...

ok, is that picture of you!?! I am so proud, you are amazing!

I have also always wanted to join the yoga bandwagon, but have yet to do it...

Darren and Traci said...

They have a yoga pilates mixed class at our gym that I LOVE. I never got why everyone was so into the while yoga thing until I went, it's awesome. That's cool that you have a free one to go to there.