I probably should have labeled this post randomness but its fun too......to me anyway.
Yesterday I made a purchase for our little girls nursery that I am just so excited about. I found the fabric I want for the crib bumpers and the crib skirt that my mom is going to make for us! I saw it and had to have it. I thought it would look so cute with our dark cherry wood crib. I have a picture of it but I don't know if it will do it justice. It is an icey pink colored fabric with eyelets and it has a shimmer to it that makes it look pearly. LOVING it!

Next on my list of randomness.....FlatOut Bread! I was grocery shopping at Walmart today and they were handing out samples. If anyone knows me I am a sucker for free samples, I don't know many people who aren't. But I get especially excited about making it to Costco before 4pm just to hit up all their sampling booths. Anyway, today I tried a simple pb&j wrap. It was the whole grain flatout with natural peanut butter and sugar free starwberry jam. Tasted it, loved it....wanted to buy it but had to hold myself back because we have so much bread at home already.

Okay, another food product but I couldn't resist. I had to hold myself back from buying this one too. Caramel Bits by Kraft! Genius idea I must say. I am so excited to bake with these, and doing caramel apples come Autumn will be so much easier the way these babies will melt.
On a totally different topic, another update on Drew and I. Drew is still working like a mad man selling and managing the pest control office here in Vegas. He is doing AMAZING! I am so proud of him for working so hard and keeping himself motivated everyday to go out in the heat and knock door-to-door. He is having a lot of success and we feel very blessed. He is a stud!
I was going to post another pic of me up for all of you who may be curious to see the pregnant me again but I haven't had Drew take any more pictures yet so that will have to wait. I'm slowly but surely getting bigger and feeling her move all around. She's a pretty busy little girl sometimes. It's so fun to feel her move, makes me smile.
Oh, Drew and I also went to see the Emma Smith movie the other night and really liked it. Definitely one we would recommend seeing. It was really neat to see something from Emma's perspective. She was an amazingly strong women who I really look up to as I do my mom and sisters.
And last but not least, Congratulations Melissa and Kimball (my sister and brother in-law)! Little Kennedy Kay was born yesterday morning. She is already so cute! Can't wait to see her soon! I but Kayla and McKay are loving their new little sister. I'm so glad everything went so smoothly and PRAY that my labor and delivery is just as easy. :)
3 Pieces of Awesomeness:
Cute material for your baby girl! Also, thanks for the food tips, I'm a sucker for samples too!
Mike and Stephanie B.
I can't wait to see how your nursery looks all set up, it is going to be so adorable! And I definitely want to try that FlatOut Bread. It looks so good!
I am a big PB&J fan, I might have to scout out those products at Wal-Mart and try it!
Post a Comment