6.08.2008

Snackin it up!

Hailey has started up an old snack that she used to eat when she was little all the time. Chocolate frosting and graham crackers! We put them in the freezer, and I am not going to lie. They are dang good.


Here is a picture from today after church of her and our baby! She is beautiful! Enjoy

8 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RoLo said...

Hailey you are so cute! When are you coming up here again? We have to get together!

Hailey said...

June 18th is when I fly in and I'll be there for a week to a week and a half before I head down to Portland. I want to see you!

RoLo said...

Well I am getting surgery tomorrow so I wont be able to move my arm but email me and we will get together! raemonster12@yahoo.com

Darren and Traci said...

You look so cute Hailey! And mmm gotta love those cravings or just food in general when you're pregnant huh!?!

Hailey said...

oh my goodness, I feel so huge because I can't seem to get enough food! We are trying to keep the sweet cravings to a minimum!

{jane} said...

every once in a while when I happen to have left-over chocolate frosting and graham crackers I make those for our kids, but I have NEVER tried freezing them, thanks for the tip - we'll try it next time!

You are beautiful!

Marissa and Blaine said...

I'm definitely going to try the chocolate frosting and graham crackers this week! That sounds so good!