Thanks for being more than I could ever dream of. Best daddy in the world. Sweetest husband. Nobody I would rather share eternity with. Love you babe! Happy Anniversary!
Not a bad looking husband to share eternity with, I must say.
(Just followed you here via the comment on my blog about your sister's video. I would love to talk to you--and her--about the whole ordeal. I sincerely didn't mean for it to come across so seriously and I am hoping to make things right, and I think we could do that in a fun manner. All things considered...)
cjanemail@gmail.com--if you have one little second? I snooped around for your email but couldn't find it.
And I apologize for thread jacking...really, he is a handsome dude. Happy Anniversary.
6 Pieces of Awesomeness:
Happy Anniversary Hailey!!
Awww Happy Anniversary to you two!!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has been 4 years...it doesn't seem like its been that long!
whooo! Crazy where we all are 4 years later! Congrats guys- I think number 5 is the best- so far! hehe:)
Not a bad looking husband to share eternity with, I must say.
(Just followed you here via the comment on my blog about your sister's video. I would love to talk to you--and her--about the whole ordeal. I sincerely didn't mean for it to come across so seriously and I am hoping to make things right, and I think we could do that in a fun manner. All things considered...)
cjanemail@gmail.com--if you have one little second? I snooped around for your email but couldn't find it.
And I apologize for thread jacking...really, he is a handsome dude. Happy Anniversary.
What a fun post. Happy Anniversary to you both- late, I know.
Post a Comment