9.01.2010

STEAL OF A DEAL!

Props to my friend Ashleigh for leading me to this amazing deal on diapers!!!! Woot Woot! Thanks Ash! To get in on this awesome deal go here. We just purchased 4 boxes of Pampers diapers for $82.00 (including the price of 3 magazines to get the promo codes. Note: in one of our magazines there happened to be TWO promo codes. So we lucked out buying 3 magazines but scoring the 4th code for free.) The original price for all of those diapers would have been $196.oo. Even better, its all through amazon.com so the diapers are being delivered to our doorstep for FREE. Now if I can just figure out a cheap way for all my groceries to be delivered to our door. This is a step in the right direction though. ;)


BY THE WAY, the deal we got was for September. So when you look at the website I put a link up for, its still good to go!

4 Pieces of Awesomeness:

alyssa said...

Wow, awesome deal! I don't think I'm having kids if diapers cost that much! :)

C Bass said...

Wow, that's a crazy deal! I'm a little concerned that there wasn't more of an effort put into letting me know about this before the deadline though. For shame Sugar Buns, for shame. Meanwhile, I'll go spend that much on 2 boxes...

Ashleigh said...

Yeah! I'm glad someone else is getting in on the awesomeness. Apparently, Amazon is still doing the 30% off Subscribe and Save program, so Chris, if you're still wanting to do it, I'd do it now before they stop. I have no idea when it will end since it was apparently supposed to end Aug. 31st.
Hailey, I can't believe you got 2 codes in one magazine! You must be extra righteous. We scored some codes from a friend who was done having kids and decided to give me all of her baby/parenting magazines. Awesome!

Hailey said...

Chris, this is Drew.

You can still get the deal we did it last past the so called dead line like Ashleigh was mentioning.

Go to the store and buy a Parenting Magazine. And you will get 50% off a box.

I hate spending money on things people pee and poop all over. :)