9.10.2010

Happy Birthday Mae......back in August!

(Ok, because of my lack of blogging skills I uploaded theses pictures in the wrong order. We partied it up at the water park first and then came home for dinner, cake and ice cream AND PRESENTS!)
Sportin' the new dress up clothes Grandma Everton got her.


Enjoying her yummy cupcakes mommy made.


Her fish cakes she wanted to eat ALL DAY LONG. She was so excited to dig into one of those.


It was so fun watching her open presents on her own this year. No help needed from us, she knew just what to do.



Playing with daddy in the fountains. She was a bit timid that day playing in the water. It was a Saturday so there were tons of people there, which isn't really Maes thing. We LOVED this water park in Colorado though. Such a fun place to take the kids on hot summer days.


That same water park also has tons of grassy area and fun big toys and swings to play on. I'm tellin' ya the parks in Colorado are where its at. We would frequent the parks almost everyday. Sweets birthday was no exception. She could swing for hours.


Looking cute before making our first rounds in the water.


We are biased but our little Mae is just so beautiful. Love those rosy cheeks and wisps of hair blowing in the breeze while she gives us just the tiniest smile. Oh and those blue eyes....she's looking up at her daddy behind the camera with those blue eyes. Never want to forget this cute little face. I can't believe she is TWO!


5 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Dana Scarbrough said...

You're not just biased, she IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy Birthday Mae!!! We love and miss you!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Oh...happy belated birthday Mae. There was so much going on here with a new baby that I forgot to call. Looks like it was a fun day- and the cupcakes are classic Hailey perfection. I can only aspire... I love the title of this post, by the way. Story of my life! :) Hope all is well, we miss you all!

Ksenia said...

She is a beautiful little girl! And looks so grown up. I want to go to a water park!

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

She has the most beautiful eyes...they just sparkle!!
What a fun birthday...she looks so grown up!

Etts a Beautiful Life said...

It is not your lack of blogging skills, it is blogger! I'm frustrated with how not user-friendly it is. If you want to upload a lot of pics then it is even worse.