I would be in if I was there.
Fun!! You know we'd be there if we still lived in Utah... miss you guys!
I wish we could be there. The food sounds yummy and what better birthday party than a halloween party?! Lucky boy. Happy first birthday Jonah. I can't believe it is here already!
this is how i feel about this:1) do you really still live in orem/provo??? {i think???}2) when the heck did you have baby j?3) how on earth is he already 1?you feel like strangers!!!i hate that.i will be out of town that weekend, but REALLY REALLY wish i could come.{{{hugs}}}
Sadly I have to add that I only wish we were so lucky as to come!
We're there.
Yeah, us too... that is if you're not going on your cruise... :)
Post a Comment
7 Pieces of Awesomeness:
I would be in if I was there.
Fun!! You know we'd be there if we still lived in Utah... miss you guys!
I wish we could be there. The food sounds yummy and what better birthday party than a halloween party?! Lucky boy. Happy first birthday Jonah. I can't believe it is here already!
this is how i feel about this:
1) do you really still live in orem/provo??? {i think???}
2) when the heck did you have baby j?
3) how on earth is he already 1?
you feel like strangers!!!
i hate that.
i will be out of town that weekend, but REALLY REALLY wish i could come.
{{{hugs}}}
Sadly I have to add that I only wish we were so lucky as to come!
We're there.
Yeah, us too... that is if you're not going on your cruise... :)
Post a Comment