1.22.2010

just a new post

sugar bunz and the kids are in Portland taking care of beau while he is getting better. so on this quiet friday night, i thought i would throw up some pics and random stuff going on as of late

hai made some new decorations for baby J. she made all of this herself. (girl has got some skills, i super love her) i think it looks awesome



mae is just getting smart. i think that is what we can call this phase. we think she is the cutest little girl ever. she has been having lots of fun in Portland with all of her cousins to play with. she just loves to play, it will be great when jonah and her can play it up


hai said mae was gone in our bedroom for awhile and then just walked out with this on her head... she likes dressing up and the whole concept of being "pretty" and she loves shoes, especially her new christmas boots
jonah, what a stud. this little guy is not so little. he is almost 18 pounds and will be 3 months old on the 31st. he is just a happy guy and in these last few weeks will smile for us on demand.


and here are just some random pictures from christmas. it was a great one.


we blessed jonah at home in portland. what a blessing to have two healthy kids. we just are in love with them



4 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Jonah, Hailey, Drew, and Mae all look A_MA_ZING in this last pic! Wonderful pics, miss you guys, and CANNOT believe how big "Little J" is getting! Hope you're all doing well, and that the kids are being good for Hailey!

alyssa said...

The decorations look great! Hailey did such a great job on them! And I love how grown up Mae is getting and Jonah's smiles are adorable!

coycoy said...

Such CUUUUUUTTTTEEEE pictures!!! I love your kids, they are just darling! We hope you aren't too lonely drew....it sucks being apart. love ya guys!

Ashleigh said...

Hailey, please come decorate my entire house. Or, if nothing else, decorate our nursery! You're got some talent my lady. Okay, also, I have had your pictures sitting on my piano waiting to be shipped out for way too long. I was out the door to take them to the post office when I realized I didn't have your address. I know you sent it to my for Christmas, but I have no idea where it went. Send it to me again, please, and I promise I will get your pictures out ASAP.