2.16.2010

LOVERLY

Ash this is way over due but I'm glad I'm still getting to it. Thank you SO much for these wonderful family pictures!

Look at MY super handsome hubby! He is so HOT isn't he?!








We were all FREEZING but we love how they turned out. Ash you ROCK! Thanks again.

7 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Amber said...

Those look great! Awesome blog by the way!

bladenfamily said...

SO, so cute! You look great!

alyssa said...

I LOVE these pictures, they look great!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Those are so great. Pictures like that always make me want to get them done for our family- if only Andrew would cooperate! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

hey hey! Y'all look oober hot! way to stick it out in the freeze. super cute fam.

Jake & Alex said...

The pictures are so cute...and your little kiddies are ADORABLE! Good work :)

Stephanie Córdova said...

What a cute little family! Your kids are especially adorable!