7.01.2009

Some New Pics

Hailey made a race car cake for Mckay's B-Day Party. The race car was a hit. She did amazing!



We all went to pick strawberries this last week. Colleen makes some dang good jam.
Mae in the backyard swimming in a little pool

Mae staring off into the distance. Wondering if she will have a baby brother or baby sister. (We find out tomorrow!)

6 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Sam and Kat said...

Mae is soo cute! and her hair is getting so long.. its gorgeous! glad to hear yall are doing well! and congrats on baby no. 2! :)

Tecia said...

That cake is so cute!! Awesome job, Hailey. Mae is looking so adorable...I can't wait to hear what you guys are having.

Dana Scarbrough said...

oh my gosh, Mae is so stinkin cute! I can't believe we haven't seen her since March!!! I wish we could see ya'll this summer! That cake is super cute- you better call us to tell us what you're having (I bet its a girl!)!

Marissa and Blaine said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Kimball said...

That cake was amazing!! Thanks guys!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Mae is so adorable! I love her little bob hair.