I'm sure you've noticed the little bun in the oven to the right, but we are officially letting everyone know I'm PREGNANT! Just finally spreading the word. Our little Mae is going to be a not-so-big sister. :) haha More details and updates to come.....sorry for the lack of blogging. We will return soon I promise, WITH pictures.
2 days ago
11 Pieces of Awesomeness:
congrats to your growing little family!!! that is exciting :)
Congratulations, that is so exciting!! I can't wait to see your cute pregnant self again!
Yeah, I had to hear from Ksenia! I'm excited for you guys. We'll be trying for #3 probably around September, so we can gripe and complain together about how uncomfortable we are. Sounds fun!
I am so excited! I think Mae needs a sister! -)
congratulations! ummmm, according to your little "days to go" you are over half-way there! so exciting!
I told Ash when I heard "So, that's why she didn't run the 1/2 Marathon." AH-HA! You're sneaky. ;) Can't wait to see another adorable Scarbrough baby. How have you been feeling?
congrats! hope you are feeling good!
I'm so excited for you guys! If you have a boy then him and Lincoln can be buddies!
Yay! We are so excited for you both. Get ready, two gave us a run for our money. Mae will be such a cute big sister. Keep us posted.
Congrats!!!
wow no update for so long and then that news... CONGRATS!!! that's so exciting! I wonder if your next baby will have as much hair as Mae or if she stole it all and left none for the rest of your babies ;) Can't wait to hear what you're having.
Post a Comment