Here is an update of our little Mae . She is now 7 and a 1/2 months old, 20 pounds 4 ounces and if I can remember right...28ish inches long. She has one tooth and another very close to surfacing. She sits on her own and is just recently enjoying playing on her own for up to 15 minutes sometimes. And she adores watching and playing with other kids. She giggles when she sees them. She is doing well eating solids and so far the only thing I think she dislikes is prunes. She LOVES bananas most but does well eating all her veggies too. She is extremely vocal and screams like crazy when she's happy. It's very entertaining. She screams most when her dad comes home. I believe we have a daddy's girl on our hands and I love it. She broke her sleeping through the night streak thanks to teething, but we can't complain too much. We are still getting some sleep.
She is really just the life of the party around our house. We can't get enough of her and her sweet cheeks, blues eyes and all that hair.
Staring off into the distance......
Sleepy girl, can't get enough of these sleepy pics
16 Pieces of Awesomeness:
We LUUUUUV all the cute Mae pics! Her swimsuit looks even cuter on! We're going to miss her sweet cheecks this summer, especially Caleb, cause he feels like a pop star with her laughing and paying so much attention to him...
your little one is pretty darn adorable. you guys make good babies.
and you look great, hailey!
she looks like a happy soul. definitely the product of loving parents.
Those pictures are so cute! And I love that bathing suit you got her!
CUTE pictures! It's about time!!! I love the way you pull her hair back...Very cute. I also love her swimming suit! Where did you get it? I love the long sleeve ones, but I can only find a long sleeve top, with matching bottoms, not all in once piece. Did you find someone to rent your condo? Are you excited for Texas?
wow. shes getting so big and grown up.
Long awaited update, with tons of cute-pic-payoff. Way to give'em what they want, but still leave them wanting more. Well played Scarbrough's.
Great post, that was so much fun. I love all the pictures of Mae. Good text and great subs on the pictures.
She looks so much like you!
Mae is such a doll! I can't believe all that hair! Where in Texas are you moving to? We'd love to get together...let us know.
hey your blog is soo cute! and your lil girl is adorable!! drew told me yall had a blog today and i had to check it out!... if you ever wanna see ours its samandkatrob.blogspot.com. anywho, fun to see yall on here! ttyl!
-kat robinson
I bought Mylee the same swimming suit last night at Target. I love it!
So cute! I love all the pictures and the update. She is just darling.
She is adorable and getting so big! I think she looks a lot like you Hai. We miss you guys.
please let us know when you move down, we'd love to stop in for a quick visit.
Hailey,
Oh my goodness! It is so great to have found your blog! I am so glad you are doing so well! Congrats on such a sweet and precious family! You'll have to post more, so I can stay caught up on you! Love ya tons,
Monique-BYU-I
hellllllo? are y'all in texas?
Post a Comment