On the Everton side of the family, all of us who have children have always had a boy then a girl or a girl then a boy, etc. So we can only follow along in the footsteps of my older siblings and bring Mae a little BROTHER to play with. We are having a BOY!!!! Drew was the first to see that we are having a boy. He beat the ultrasound tech to the news. You can't miss it I guess. He is healthy and kicking away...all one pound of him. He's still so little but I feel twice as big as I did my last pregnancy. I hear thats pretty normal. We're just happy everything is looking good and he already enjoys being active. We are grateful my pregnancies go so smoothly and are extremely excited for the addition of a little boy to our family. We don't have our ultrasound pictures on the computer so I will just put up my one and only pregnancy pic. Its a little old now but it'll do. Sorry for the flash glare, I don't know how to fix that stuff. :)

Me at 19 weeks; Lisa at 20 weeks (she's having a girl!)
P.S. Don't miss the pictures below of our little Mae flower. She is so much fun, we can't get enough of her. She has such a spunky personality coming out of her. I can only imagine the things she will have to say when she learns to talk.
10 Pieces of Awesomeness:
Congrats on having a little boy!!! my second pregancy felt the same way, i felt 6x's bigger by the end although i really wasn't, your little Mae is a doll
Ok, so that deleted comment was me...except I didn't know I was writing it under my cousins name, and I figured you wouldn't know who "Lacey Peterson" is. So...what I was going to say is...
Tender...friends. You, me, Ash and Lisa, somewhere yummy in a week and a half (plus all your little ones. :))
YAY! We're so excited for ya'll, and know that you are too to get one of each on the first two!!! Food for thought: there will be many more haircuts ahead if this one follows in Mae's hair footsteps!!! It seems to run in the family! Your pictures of Mae are adorable! You are such a cute pregnant person!
Yay! Congrats! How exciting!!!
Yay, I'm so excited for you!!! I hope we have a boy next. You and Lisa are so cute! Can't wait to see you in 1 1/2 weeks!
You are so cute pregnant Hailey! I can't wait to see what your little boy will look like and for our boys to be buddies! Mae is adorable and I hope that I can see you guys soon! Great job on the cake too, it looks awesome!
A boy... How exciting! That will be cool for you to have one of each, and funny how your whole family seems to work that way. You and Lisa are cute, I didn't even know she was expecting.
Hey Hailey! We're having a boy too and I think we must be due within a week of each other. I'm due October 28th. Ironic. Hope you're feeling great!
Oh how fun! Little boys are great...but then again, we are loving little girls now too. You look fabulous, I can't wait to see him!
Post a Comment