12.12.2008

Ace!

Drew won't like that I did this but I just have to. He has been so busy with school taking tests the week before his finals. I have felt so bad that he has been so swamped. But all his hard work is paying off; he got the highest grade in his class on their last test in Econ before finals. He's well on his way to acing his final exams as well and I am so proud of him. I love you babe! Thanks for working so hard and loving your girls so much. 


5 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Alyssa said...

Wow, that is really hard to do! Congratulations!

Ksenia said...

Go Drew! Way to be awesome!

jamieleighcall said...

Wow! That's great!! Keep it up. Also, love Drew's last post. He's definitely a keeper. That picture is beautiful too. Hopefully you guys are in Oregon for Christmas so I can see Mae (and of course, you guys) in person! We will be there Dec. 27-Jan 2.

Kimball said...

This is a very old post....but I wasn't aware of the high score. Well done Drew! Econ either clicks for you, or it doesn't. Glad to hear that it is clicking!

{jane} said...

way to go, Drew!