I wanted to write really quick about "Coming Home." It seems like it just keeps getting better and better. When I was dating Hailey, coming home was not good because I had to leave her. When I was in Brazil coming home meant sleeping in a very small room with another man. Coming home when I left my mission was bitter sweet because Hailey was not there. Then two years ago, coming home became a lot better. Everyday I went home, she was there. I got to come home to her. Everyday for two years now, I get to go home to my beautiful wife. Coming home got a little better when Hailey brought a beautiful little girl into this world. Now, I come home to a woman who is turning into the most amazing mother. I love coming home to her. I love you Hailey.
Happy Anniversary Sugar Bunz
2 days ago
6 Pieces of Awesomeness:
aww so true- it just gets better and better! Happy Anniversary!
So cute! Happy anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary! You guys are great! We can't wait to go to Oregon...we are so so so excited! It's going to be so much fun to all be together and not to mention...we are putting up the christmas decorations...not the inside ones, the outside. Oh yeahh...
MY HUSBAND IS AMAZING isn't he?! He beat me to the blog and gave me such a great surprise this morning all while he is gearing up for finals and working. I love him more than I could ever put into words and am so blessed that he is mine!!!! Who'd a thought all this would have happened when we were just little 15 year olds. :)
WOW!!! Drew...that is the sweetest blog ever! You are a lucky girl Hailey. Happy Anniversary to you two!
ohhh, how sweet! you two are adorable - beautiful couple!
Post a Comment