1.23.2009

For your viewing pleasure...

Sorry for nothing new for a LONG time. Hailey will be posting a huge blog soon. Basically we finished up finals, great Christmas break in Portland, started a new semester of work/school, bought and moved into our new home, watched an amazing Presidential inauguration, and Mae's hair grew a lot longer....

This little (big) girl is just sooo much fun. The world really revolves around her in the Scarbrough home.




10 Pieces of Awesomeness:

bladenfamily said...

She is getting so big! I love love love her hair! What a cutie.

Dana Scarbrough said...

Okay seriously- how could she be older!!! She looks so big and I just saw her a few weeks ago. Testimony right there that they grow too fast- and are super cute every step of the way!

lch said...

She is so big!!!!! next time ya'll come up to rexburg, give me a call!! i want to meet her!!

lch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alyssa said...

Cute girl! Why did you guys have to move away? Her hair is getting so long! And her face looks a lot older too.

Ksenia said...

Oh my goodness, she is so cute! She looks particularly beautiful in the second picture. I feel like I'm missing out! Can't wait for you guys to move (I hope) back here at some point.

Darren and Traci said...

Holy hair!!! She is such a doll. Her hair makes her look so much older. So where did you guys buy a house? Congrats on that, it's so much nicer than renting huh?

Marissa and Blaine said...

How cute! She totally looks all Everton now!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

Wow, you have been up to a lot. I didn't know you moved into a new house- congrats! Mae is absolutely adorable. She gets more and more so every time I see pictures of her.

{jane} said...

what a doll! sounds like you have so many exciting things going on! {fun to see she's still wearing her hair clips!}