she has a whole lotta hair! she looks sleepy! how's everything going? is she nursing alright?
yes, and so does the rest of the world. I'm so jealous of her hair. My girls had some hair, but nothing like that! I love it!!!
Congrats you guys! What a DOLL! She is gorgeous!! Hope you guys are doing well!Love, The Kearns
i hope our babies have hair... but i have a feeling they won't. she is so adorably cute!!! hopefully we'll get to meet her!
She is just so CUTE! I LOVE her hair! What a lucky little lady!
Thank you for posting so many pictures! I also love her hair!
ok, really, who does she look like?!? I see no Everton here...
{{{sorry Hailey...}}}
Post a Comment
8 Pieces of Awesomeness:
she has a whole lotta hair! she looks sleepy! how's everything going? is she nursing alright?
yes, and so does the rest of the world. I'm so jealous of her hair. My girls had some hair, but nothing like that! I love it!!!
Congrats you guys! What a DOLL! She is gorgeous!! Hope you guys are doing well!
Love,
The Kearns
i hope our babies have hair... but i have a feeling they won't.
she is so adorably cute!!!
hopefully we'll get to meet her!
She is just so CUTE! I LOVE her hair! What a lucky little lady!
Thank you for posting so many pictures! I also love her hair!
ok, really, who does she look like?!? I see no Everton here...
{{{sorry Hailey...}}}
Post a Comment