Haha that is funny! She is such a cutie.
Drew, I agree with Hailey!!!!! Promise me you won't do that again!!!!!
That is hilarious. You are not supposed to, so you do a whole post on it instead. So like a husband/dad!
I'm so glad we saw you this weekend. You have a beautiful baby!!! Hopefully we'll see you again sometime soon!
What a cute little girl! Congratulations!
ok, that is funny. We have never taken a picture of doing this, but are totally guilty of it with all 4 kids!!!
Post a Comment
6 Pieces of Awesomeness:
Haha that is funny! She is such a cutie.
Drew, I agree with Hailey!!!!! Promise me you won't do that again!!!!!
That is hilarious. You are not supposed to, so you do a whole post on it instead. So like a husband/dad!
I'm so glad we saw you this weekend. You have a beautiful baby!!! Hopefully we'll see you again sometime soon!
What a cute little girl! Congratulations!
ok, that is funny.
We have never taken a picture of doing this, but are totally guilty of it with all 4 kids!!!
Post a Comment