9.06.2008

Happy Girl




So Hailey went to the store just now to buy some ice cream. While she was gone, Mae would just not stop smiling, and almost laughing. There was no reason, just a happy girl. Sorry if the pictures are not great, i was trying to hold her and take them at the same time. Enjoy.






7 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Anonymous said...

She is so freaking cute! You guys have a tried and true sugarbunz right there!

Ksenia said...

so cute! can't wait to see her.

Michael and Lindsay Condie said...

She looks just like you guys!! So cute, congratulations!!!

bladenfamily said...

I can't believe she smiles so much already! What a cutie! She has a ton of hair, too! How fun!

The Henkel Family said...

Oh my goodness you guys she is so adorable! Congratulations! I just got done reading your labor/delivery story and I was blown away! I'm glad Drew came home early for you...that would have been crazy to go through all that by yourself! Plus I can't believe you had to wait 3 hours for your doctor! I thought my wait of 45 minutes was bad! I'm glad you went with the epidural! I am very pro-epidural...best choice I ever made! Are you guys going to be going to the banquet? I hope so cause i really want to see you guys and your sweet little girl! I love her hair, I wish she could share some with ella- it's not fair that she already has more hair than her at 17 months! haha oh well! Good luck with everything! Cherish each moment, even the tough ones cause it makes you appreciate the good ones! Plus what they say is true they truly do grow up sooo fast!

p.s. Chad misses you too Drew!

Ashleigh said...

Oh My Goodness! Those smiles are the cutest! I tried so hard to get ones of my girls smiling at that age, and it's hard to capture, so I'm glad you got so many good ones. Adorable!

Joel said...

Oh, this girl is just a doll! I can't believe that she is smiling so much when she is so young! Gotta love that hair too...By the way Caleb got a haircut if you didn't know and it looks so good! Anyways can't wait to come see you guys next weekend and I'll have to show you the latest craft I found that I think you might like to do too! (I know that it is always fun to have projects to do!)