Here are some pictures from the cruise, we were not good at taking pictures...
.... beautiful ....
.... lots of food ....
.... a ton of food ....
.... unlimited soft serve place called "sprinkles" xoxo ....
.... relaxing ....
.... alone time much over due ....
.... missed our babies ....
.... so glad we went ....
5 Pieces of Awesomeness:
That looks like it was SO MUCH FUN! I think my favorite part would be the unlimited frozen yogurt though... yep!
Fun! oooh palm trees- wait, we have those here!!! hehe jk I really want to go on a cruise someday-but I'm not sure I could leave Caleb behind??! I dunno, the alone time does sound quite lovely!
Oh my goodness, I am so jealous! It looks so incredible, I wish I could have gone. Someday...someday. Hailey you look so gorgeous. I miss you guys!
Fun! Blaine and I just got back from a cruise last week too. Where'd you guys go? Who watched the kiddos? How'd you do being away from them??
Seeing your post made me cruise-sick! I want to go back!!!!
Post a Comment