8.25.2008

Mae (The nickname Maybe is already sticking...)

Mae Hope Scarbrough
6 Pounds 14 Ounces
19 Inches
And a whole lot of hair....
Beau told Hailey before the baby was born that he wanted to call her "maybe" and I think it is sticking...






The story of the labor is coming....


19 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Ashleigh said...

HAILEY, YOU'RE A MOMMY!!! Oh my gosh, this is awesome. When I was in Oregon this weekend I was just talking to Crystal and Lisa and telling them how it's crazy that you're due so soon, and lo and behold you had probably already had your baby by that point. She's gorgeous! In the one of her sleeping in the car seat I can totally see you. AND THAT HAIR!!! I'm jealous, I love it. Congrats mama Hai, she's adorable.

Courtney B said...

Congrats!!! She is so ridiculously adorable. I LOVE newborns with hair. No matter how many times I see little ones, I am always amazed by them... such little miracles. I sound cheesy, but it's true. Congratulations on being parents!

Alyssa said...

I love these pictures and I love this baby!! Such a doll.

jamieleighcall said...

Congrats!! She is beautiful. I can't believe all that dark hair! Can't wait to hear all the details. Hope you recover quickly and can enjoy your sweet newborn.

The Caldwells said...

CONGRATS! she is absolutely beautiful... looks just like her mama. hope you're doing well. enjoy her!

lch said...

hai-sue!! she is beautiful!! i can not wait to meet her! congrats to you and drew!

Anonymous said...

she is gorgeous! i love then ickname maybe too. maybe it'll stick!

Stacy B said...

What a cutie!! The hair..the smile...she's adorable!

jlcumber said...

Oh so beautiful and so much hair. I love the nick name!!! Baby Maybe is so pretty. Congrats you two!!!
Jenn (McCumber)

ali monson said...

oh my goodness, she is beautiful. hailey, you said you thought she looked like drew ... but i think she looks like you a ton, especially in that carseat picture. her hair is incredible, too. we'd love to come meet her soon.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! She is adorable. We are so excited for you and can't wait to hear the story.

DustLinz Anderson Family said...

Congrats!! She's beautiful!!! Hope you're recovering well, and can't wait to hear more details. PS: saw that you have the Diaper Champ....we have one and it works great! You'll love it.
Take care!

RoLo said...

Congratulations!!!!

Darren and Traci said...

Wait what!?! You had her already? Wow all that stuff keeping you so busy must have sent you into labor. Congrats she is so stinkin cute, I can't believe all that dark hair!

Alec and Emily said...

Congratulations you two! She is so cute. I can't believe all that hair. She is so little and she totally does have a bit of a Hailey look to her. Congrats again and I look forward to meeting this cute little girl. I hope you guys are well.

Marissa and Blaine said...

YAY! CONGRATS! She is absolutely beautiful! Where did all of that dark hair come from? She's gorgeous! I'm so happy for you! Isn't it absolutely wonderful?! I'm so so so happy for you Hailey! I can't wait to hear about the labor!

Kaedi said...

Congrats, you two! Well done!

Marissa and Blaine said...

Haily-
She is absolutely beautiful. I know I said that already, but she just is! I've had to show a few people your blog because of how sweet, precious, and beautiful she is! I'm just so dang happy for you! In the picture where she's sleeping, she TOTALLY looks like you! I love her enormous amount of hair and her skinny little legs. I also love the car seat!
I can't wait to hear more about the labor and delivery!

Gina said...

She's so cute! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats!