3.08.2010

Cutie Patooties!!!!

An update for everyone. I had Jonah sitting on the rocking chair while I was getting a burpcloth. (Isn't it nice when you can sit them places and know they aren't going anywhere?) When I got back to the chair, Mae wanted on the chair too = their first photo shoot together! So exciting for me.

(This was actually the last pic, Jonah was so done.)

(Mae just LOVES Jonah, it is so cute to see them interact)


(Just Chillaxin'. Love how Mae's legs are crossed)



(ok I love this one, Jonah looks like he's flashing a sign all cool like)

(One of the first pics....sorry I'm too lazy to organize them in the right order)


Stats for J:
Age - 4+ months
Weight - 18 lbs. 8 oz.

We just gave him his first taste of rice cereal tonight and he LOVES it! He is a smiley kid and giggles when we tickle him and play peek-a-boo. His giggle is adorable. He is grabbing at things trying to figure out how to play and hold onto toys. He is officially sleeping through the night, but teething seems to be in the works so sleeping through the night could be temporary. We will take what we can get. He adores his sister and sports a huge grin when she is near.

Stats for M:
Age - 18+ months
Weight - 25 lbs.

Oh goodness, Mae is just changing every day! She is talking, running, teasing us, and giving lots of hugs and kisses. She LOVES reading books, doodling on her magnadoodle (she will scribble something and say "MAE!"), dumping out her bristle blocks, saying Hi to Jonah, leaving the house, and singing songs. We have GOT to get her started with potty training, she tells me whenever she goes potty in her diaper. BIG sign that she is ready I think. She went to her first day of nursery yesterday and had so much fun like we thought she would. We stayed in for about 15 minutes then snuck out while she was busy with the toys, she was great the whole time! Hopefully she continues to enjoy it.
Words she says: Mom - maMaaa, Dad - daDaa, please - mease, thank you - ank ew, stinky - tinky (she whispers this while waving her hand in front of her nose), eyes, nose, grandma - mama, grandpa - umpa, Mae, Jonah - noNooo,
Beau, cat - dat, yeah, more - mow.

5 Pieces of Awesomeness:

Dana Scarbrough said...

OH my goodness! They are so adorable and look so alike in these pics! Love. Can't wait to see them someday soon!

alyssa said...

Those pictures are so dang cute!! I'm so glad I get to have those kids around for the summer :) In one of those pictures it totally looks like Mae is holding the camera out and taking the picture herself. So cute!

Andrew and Lyndsey Richardson said...

I never realized how much they look alike until seeing them side by side. They are adorable. I miss the days when I could get my kids to take a picture together. The more kids, the harder it gets! :)

coycoy said...

Oh my goodness...too cute for words! I cannot believe how much Jonah is grown, he has Lincoln beat by a whole 2 ounces! That is SO Cute that Mae calls Jonah-noNooo! Oh such cuties!

The Caldwells said...

these pictures are DARLING! they look so much alike. love it